Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Big brother is plotting something

I feel like the nobles on his previous life were actually doing a good thing because this guy was probably a goddamn insane even back then with his limited magic ability.

This majin's great and Lloyd's fucking nuts, I love it.
Also lowkey hope he's going to look feminine even in the future.

Aggregator gang
Damn....is this the child of another space-time dimension of Anos Voldigoad?

That was insane..

Thank you for the chapter.

MD@Home
I actually agree with another poster who said maybe his mannerism is like a girl is due to copying his maid too much, now he unconsciously acting like a woman.

Dex-chan lover
I like how his face turns into Pop Team Epic halfway through

Also, if you have a face on your hand and you jerk yourself off, is it a blowjob, handjob, or masturbation?

Group Leader
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HE DOING
THE FUCKING ATMOSPHERE
OH GOD

THAT MAGIC SHOULD BE NAMED AS GIGAFREON BECAUSE FUCK IT'S A BIGASS HOLE IN THE FUCKING SKY

THIS KID IS MUCH MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE WHOLE HUMANITY ITSELF

Dex-chan lover
... What is with this shota being drawn like a loli...
What is with this insanity of 100 chants being compressed into a sound?
What is with this insanity of the stratosphere being pierced/destroyed? How can he so casually doom the whole world?!

Oi! God! Or Devil! Or whatever lunatic gave him so much magic power! You've messed up big time!
Also, why the hell are there so many skulls... Is that all the people that have died? Is he a soultrap with the ability to use the mana of the dead?!

Perhaps he truly is the father of magic and all the skulls are his pasts lives converged into one, making it so that he has the power of thousans of magicians at the same time. Tho that is just a theory.

Dex-chan lover
Does mc realize how broken he is or is he oblivious to it? Are the nobles from the prologue relevant or did they simply exist as way for him to reincarnate

Users who are viewing this thread