Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

looking at the last page, it says continued on 4/15. is that this year or last? Dies this mean these are all of them?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much, you adorable scanlator. I've been waiting for this series to get picked up again.

I have a feeling like it tries to copy the edginess of Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Group Leader
I wouldn't say so myself; Kumo's narrative goes off into progressively stranger (and vastly more complex) places once she gets out of the dungeon while this (soft, followed by hard spoiler)
stays pretty much the same for the next like 150 *N chapters, barring what feels like a
reset halfway through to write Black Lizard, the monkeys, and the human village out of the story. 😕

There are some translation error lads. I can only point out obvious ones tho like "34" should be "37", "Fighit" should be "Fight", etc. Other than that great chapter again! Our boy was recognized! GS went down like a man...Bless him.

Dex-chan lover
Hey MC, you know, at some point you could use your poison skills...

Dex-chan lover
Hey MC, you know, at some point you could use your poison skills...
Using the calamity stuff gives him bad/evil karma
If he has too much of that and too little of good karma, he'd only evolve into more evil dragon forms

Dex-chan lover
Four Heavily Kings appeared even in this Manga.
That title is just so popular.

Dex-chan lover
Dude forgot he can breath fire. I'm not even expecting anymore him to use his actual core abilities belonging to a calamity dragon. He seems to hate himself for what he himself chose to be, so what can you do about it?

Users who are viewing this thread