Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta - Ibara no Dragon Road - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
Here we go boys and girls, the start of one of the best moments in the novel.

Irushia's realization that he needed different requirements to get the true evolution from Kid to Calamity Dragon and subsequent determination in carrying out something what he really didn't want to is definitely a strong sequence in terms of both narrative and character. He's remained steady in his goal of wanting to protect humans, even as that goal carries him onto a thorny road. Things only get more intense from here on out!

Supporter
@Dahooligan @Fari the reason there's only 17 is because a few of them are double-page spreads, and I decided to keep them as one image instead of splitting them into separate pages.

Dex-chan lover
Can confirm with Swagner. There’s several double spread pages throughout the fight or evolution.

@Parabola
It’s really admirable— just a little sad that people compare him to Kumo-san, who’s more of a chaotic wild card.

Dex-chan lover
@Swagner Ah, fair enough! Well, in that case dang it did end fast.

Looking forward to what happens next, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Can't these guys piece together that he needed to evolve or their whole village would be fucked?

Contributor
@Echonic
no because they're villagers who saw their important figure get killed all the while traumatized by the destruction of their village.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The art is brutal this time, i can barely follow what's going on.

@Echonic Keep in mind that it hasn't passed that long since the Little Rock Dragon came and unleashed chaos, then Irushia arrived and both started fighting, causing even more destruction, THEN irushia just goes and eats one of the villagers and suddenly becomes bigger, it's very likely this villagers don't understand why Irushia is helping them, or why he ate one of them (even the girl calls it a lie), or even what evolution is.

Group Leader
@Forikorder It said "Neck -Break Dance" so it's probably a neck-snapping ability he can use by biting down on the opponents neck and whipping his head back and forth like Willow Smith.

I just love the Dragon Sumo page, make me miss Hinomaru Zumo.

V7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This manga has some issues with the art during fights, half the time I cant understand what I'm seeing

Dex-chan lover
@Xross24 This chapter is chapter 82 in the LN https://www.scribblehub.com/read/29927-reincarnated-as-a-dragons-egg-lets-aim-to-be-the-strongest-reincarnation-translations/chapter/29984/

Users who are viewing this thread