Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta - Ibara no Dragon Road - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

@Goldenzeal what chapter is this on the novel? i really wanna read the novel but i dunno where i start, from rock bottom or to where it is currently

Dex-chan lover
@WeebSensei

It's been awhile since i read that part of the novels so i could be forgetting something.
Right now the novel is about 2 arcs ahead the manga .
But most things that happens in the novel is here and it have not changed all that much.
so all in all i say its a pretty good visualisation.
Reading the novels is usually going to be better, but unlike some manga´s most sideplots and minor details are here as far as i remember anyway.

I belive we are around chapter 80 in the novel, and there are up too 327 as off right now.
If you want to start over you can catch up fairly quickly as a lot of chapters are padded with the stats of creatures etc etc.
But be aware that there is multiple people who translate the story and some are further ahead than others.
It took me a year to realise that the guy i was originally following were like 150 chapters behind the guy on wattpad.

Once you catch up with the translation(chapter 200+) i recommend you read here.

You can only read 200 and above here, but and the translators include the author's illustrations for extra visual goodness.
A Lot of sites that just copy paste the translation dont include the extra artworks and they are honestly pretty nice to have.

@Goldenzeal

Do you happen to have a good link where I can read chapters 1-200? I think I tried a link before but I got to a point where 50 chapters were removed or unavailable so I stopped. I do not remember the link I used.

EDIT: I believe I got it off the wattpad link dsrealmtranslations
EDIT 2: yep, ch 37 - 109 are unavailable.

Supporter
@Liquidxlax given that she eats horrendously toxic things to improve her own venom/poison, probably not. The monkeys, on the other hand...

@Swagner Black Lizard will still get hurt by being near Irushia b-coz his scales don't release poison, but instead, it releases curse

Supporter
@Martiks are you sure? I've seen it translated both ways, and he definitely has other poison effects already.

Dex-chan lover
Irushia's curse work the same as if his scale where to continuously release spore that slowly corrupting people. From what i remember it take something like a week or less for it to work with the lvl it is now.
But when the curse show up the one cursed die in a few day, and it's quite an horrible way to die.
But he will evolve so, let's hope he end up having a skill that cure curse.

As for the people who want to read the novel, autor love adding pointless thing and there is a lot of description so sometime it might get borring for some.

And since everyone spoil, me too: Nina is the seconde cutest in the novel, Alo is the best. (fight me if you think otherwise!)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

who is that on the last panel ?, and what will happen to mc next ?, will he meet her again soon ? :/

Wasn't enough that even the children died in the village attack and that MC is forced into seclusion, now that god damn thing is gonna attack the village.

Dex-chan lover
All I gotta say is that slime? is seriously fucking creepy.

man I gotta say the quality of this translation is so much better than Dragon Egg Rescue! Their's is borderline unreadable at times! Thanks for translating this!

Users who are viewing this thread