Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta - Ibara no Dragon Road - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

guys his skin is the real thing. anything stays near him for too long will be cursed and slowly and painfully die

Dex-chan lover
@theShear Woulda taken a second to nudge her back towards her friend with his head to communicate that, or make a 2 with his fingers as a response to the question about the number of evolutions to signal intellect so they can talk, or flee and come back after the humanization skill levels a bit more, or fucking whatever. What actually happened instead was a dumb and contrived way to go about things and not even appealing in terms of plot regardless of characterization.

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi
That was my thought too, oddly obsessed with this seemingly random village.
Wasn't a special task force supposed to be dispatched too? It's been a while. So they'll be fine.

Where's my lizard waifu

Fed-Kun's army
Our boy has to fight the Thing now? Damn dude

Also I miss black lizard...

Dex-chan lover
What about the poison lizard waifu?
Is she immune to the dragon scale moth?

Dex-chan lover
its been hours but why i stiII cant read it

am i need to join mangadex premium or something?

Aggregator gang
@twinklecake the thing is that he curse everyone that stay close to him for much time and the humans are really weak to that, if he just cutely rejected her she would just go to the forest look for him(what could make her just die to other monster too).
@EbGod as far as I had read on the wn he don't.
@mahtan nope, she is strong against poison but his scale moth is curse type.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Shakur
That's sad.
Also you may want to put some of your replies as spoiler, especially the one about having read the wn.

What's so hard for people to understand that he's trying to scare her away so she doesn't get hurt by him or anything else in the forest?

It's literally explained in the chapter that he needed to scare her to make sure she wouldn't try to follow him. He cares about her, so he's pushing her away to keep her safe. My man is a selfless hero.

Users who are viewing this thread