Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta - Ibara no Dragon Road - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@FunZed

This part was mostly to
get him to back away from humans for awhile and start over elsewhere hanging out with monsters in the wilderness.

@FlamingSquirrel

other reincarnator. As far as I read awhile back, every area he goes to or arc has a reincarnator whose guided by that voice he heard at the beginning fucking things up for their own enjoyment/prosperity.

if you still can't get the chapter, switch servers that you load from in the settings. worked for me.

Dex-chan lover
2 things:
1. change the name so its at the top of the chapter list
2. the thing at the end (i think) says the next chapter is going to be released on the 3rd of july

Welp, that devolved into shit and overused tropes way too fast. Dropping this while it's hot.

@FunZed What made the series trash for you? I quite like it, both the art and story feels good and also it certainly feels better than the novel (it also is pretty loyal to the source) but I am interested in what criticism you have for it.

Dex-chan lover
@Echoesman It's still far better than the average isekaishit manga, but the fake attack was forced drama. There's a ton of ways to just part ways without being a dick for no reason, or even communicate with gestures.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake He tried to quickly made sure there is no way she tries to follow and pretending he's just another evil monster now was the quickest. Granted it seems both are sceptical. It's not what I would have done I admit.

Users who are viewing this thread