Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago datta: Ibara no Dragon Road - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Messages
52
A lot of people here don’t understand that when the MC choose the evil evolution he is risking it all, like read the description when he chose that evolution. Plus he can passively drain people plus among other things so of course he can’t stay at the Village. I feel like dropping this as I don’t like how the direction is going and possible coming back a full circle. I knew there had to be a reason why I put it on 4 stars.
 
Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Messages
52
This is beyond fucking stupid, the plot was going so nice until he made the most stupid decision possible, he could've just ran away when he heard about the plage thing and then fake an attack if she came back for him and then the elf believing it was her magic and not seeing that it obviously wanted to scare milia, this is just artificial drama, so disappointing man
Fully agree.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 14, 2025
Messages
825
I like the story so far. not only due to how amazing the battle sequences and how Irushia keep getting stronger and stronger, but also how he keep his human heart despite he keep evolved into dangerous type of dragon. I understand why he decide to shown being evil due to there is no way he can accepted inside human village with that kind of body dragon he has right now. I'm sure the author will going somewhere good with this plot story going forward.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top