Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

@Lyohzeed
Ch. 92 of the web novel is where we are now, and there are roughly 240 chapters translated to English so far. Here is the Novelupdates page: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reincarnated-as-a-dragons-egg-lets-aim-to-be-the-strongest/?pg=10
Here is the specific chapter link: https://www.scribblehub.com/read/29927-reincarnated-as-a-dragons-egg-lets-aim-to-be-the-strongest-reincarnation-translations/chapter/29995/

Group Leader
The art is awesome, I love the characters and there's real dread of someone dying (If the little lizard dies, I'm dropping this).
But the author should really learn a bit about pacing.
Because everything is always 110% bombastic action, I'm starting to lose interest...

Dex-chan lover
Slime about to get what's coming to him - washed away like the putrid little stain on the world he is. Excellent.

Fed-Kun's army
@aFFi Yeah I agree with you on that part. It sometimes gets hard to remember what the fuck has happened in between chapter updates because 100+ things have happened. I'm hoping it's going to slow down a bit after this slime arc.

God yes. Please let that trash die. Hated those that camps and leach off others. DIE WHILE BEGGING YOU SAD FUCK. And FUCK those that feels bad for him

Dex-chan lover
From memory slime is just a slime that's evolved and our MC is a guy who got reincarnated right?

Dex-chan lover
please tell me that the annoying *sshole thrash of slime is gonna die miserably in agony...

Dex-chan lover
@StLL
@Meridis

Edit;
I went back and checked.
technically it got the voice of god skill on its own thanks to gaining intelligence by stealing the memories of the MC.
It did so by while stealing another unique skill from the MC before it got interrupted by MC´s parent.
It's possible that the lack of that stolen special skill (that supposedly allowed you to become the demon lord somehow) is why the parents also left the egg afterwards.
As they might consider it useless or tainted etc...
This is ofc pure speculation ofc... dragons could just be assholes by nature who don´t care for their young after they hatch.

Also some minor spoilers for the future...

There is another person in the story who has the voice of god skill, who also got it the "normal" way.
But it´s never addressed if they are reincarnated people or not.

The other person is also a villain and the MC actively trying to kill him and doesn't care at that point...
So it might not be necessary to be reincarnated to get the skill, but it's possible that the guy is a reincarnated person and we just don´t know it.
The MC never really bothered to find out...

Dex-chan lover
@StLL

yeah, I think it only had the skills because it absorbed them from another egg in the area.

Users who are viewing this thread