Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
@monoreposo
it was partly because he couldn't, he didn't think it would be a good idea as he might but his lizard in danger due to his disturbance to the village, also because his scales curse anything with him long enough and it actually becomes a plot point in this dessert arc IIRC

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that slime really f*ucking died. I find OP villian that can't die because of plot armor extremely frustrating. Garou from Murata's OPM is bad enough, really hope it doesn't show up here.

Fed-Kun's army
@AmethystLord I wouldn't particularly mind if he came back at some point after clawing to life, as long as it wasn't something recurring.

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering about the slime,

The slime did survive and eventually becomes a demon lord that Irushia has to defeat later on. It doesn't occur to him who it is until he meets face to... uh... face? with the now demon lord slime. The battle will hopefully be given justice in the manga, but I suspect we won't see that scene for quite some time. (perhaps in five years at this rate? who knows).

wow. I am so glad I restumbled upn this.
havent read this since well before kiss Manga went down. glad to see it being translated again =D

If Black Lizard is dead, left behind, or still doesn’t have their poison skill back I’m going to start a riot and then probably cry.

Group Leader
Someone, please spoil me. When will our boy Irushia can meet with that human girl?

EDIT: Ah, nvm. I've read what I needed

Users who are viewing this thread