Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~

For anyone wondering Episode 13 should have aired on the 16th of Jan. But due to Rio's teachers poor physical condition has been delayed currently without any set date to be released.

Regarding the 13th episode of "If you reincarnated, it was a dragon egg-Ibarra's dragon road-", we will postpone the release due to RIO teacher's poor physical condition. The release date will be announced as soon as it is decided. Sorry for the readers who were looking forward to it. Please wait a moment now.
https://twitter.com/comicearthstar/status/1217760133691740160

Does anyone know a good site for reading the LN? Or what chapter of the LN corresponds to the manga?

Ii really like how harsh the fighting is. The fact that there are actual casualties makes the fights so much more engaging.

Dex-chan lover
i hope this will stay picked up. at least for a while, because seeing this picked and dropped again and again is a little sad

Supporter
@Ichbastele and there aren't deaths because the protag is one of these full-blown sociopaths you see in so many isekai, he's trying to help as much as he can, but he's just not strong enough.

This is a really good story. Thank you very much for continuing to translate this, "
Dragon Egg Rescue Mission "!

Supporter
@Darknessend that was a typo, fixed it.

Edit: Wait, no, that was right the first time. I think you might have missed the first negative in that sentence, I did when I re-read it. I said he's not a sociopath; hence, the deaths aren't the result of him being apathetic, like they would be in a shittier isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread