Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~

Double-page supporter
There's too much ink on each page and panel it's really hard to tell what's happening. It's visually overwhelming for me so I can only guess what's happening makes an ok story

Dex-chan lover
New translator oof, the manga got super confusing. Some stat translations got dummed down or wrong :(

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter release. I appreciate the work you guys did.

However, there is a ton to point out in this chapter. most can mainly be summed up that there were a ton of lines that seemed off (mistranslated or not proofread well enough), especially when it came to the skill listings and even the race (i.e. "bad dragon" instead of "plague dragon"?)

For the skill/race names, it might be a good idea to compile of list of the skill names and races used so far to keep the story consistent.

oh boy does the proofreading/translation needs some work for this chap, looks like too many words were cut out to save space, kinda makes it feel cavemanish lol

Double-page supporter
This manga is so damn confusing.
Everything happens way too fast. Nothing is explained enough. The art is too crowded. Lots of space gone to waste filled with indecipherable 'action scenes'.

Thanks for picking up translating the manga!
I had no problem to read this chapter.
However, all the names have changed strangely. skills, names, and races seem strange.
Consistency would be nicer here in my opinion.

Usually, I would trust a translation group more (and assume it was translated wrong previously), but this time it just seems strange, so I looked at the raws.
"bad dragon" is in the raw 厄病子竜 . The last two literally mean "kid dragon". "Calamity" seems also a nice translation for the first part (something like disaster disease).
"Ilcia" is in the raw イルシヤ which I would naively translate as Irushia. Maybe Ilcia is a more famous name somewhere?
Also, the "pierce" SFX effect was pretty strange when Dawes uses a wide-arc slash...

But I'm also fine with bad dragon Ilcia since the dragon will likely evolve soon anyway.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to translate this! ^^ One of my favourite ongoing mangas.

Double-page supporter
Is this better than the web novel? The setting was intresting, but I couldn't stand the writing and the MC in the web novel.

Users who are viewing this thread