Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~

Aggregator gang
Thanks for translating this for us, Tigoris. Seems like every chapter, there’s gonna be a new translator lol

On another note, GOD FUCKING DAMNIT THAT SO GREAT BUT WAY TOO SHORT AND NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 3 MONTHS, NOOO. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! At this rate, I’m gonna cave and read the LN

Enx

Chapter 14 was released April 9th. are we due for another gift this week?

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty good actually, and that single guy translating the chapters is a saint and needs a reward for his work.

This is a pretty awesome story with great characters. Very intense right now. Geez! Oh, the suspense! Thank you very much you guys that have been doing the translations. I love the story, so far!

Probably a better idea to post this here instead of in a chapter. Reposting:
Actually bothered to make an account. Meal literally hasn't checked theirs since they posted the chapters last.
In retrospect it probably would've been a good idea to leave literally any kind of assurance that we're still doing the series.
Due to the nature of everyone's schedules, I can't give any exact timeline for release.

TL;DR: Whoops we shoulda said somethin' lol soon™

Chap 15 will be published in japan [21/05/2020] This date was said when chap 14 was published in Japan.

Aggregator gang
Goddamn. Every single chapter is translated by a new group, leads to very unfortunately inconsistent uploads

I guess nobody pick this as their consistent-work because
monthly-update (slow) of the raw version.

...but this manga have good story.

Users who are viewing this thread