Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~

People are screwing up the chapter naming lol. Either keep everything past "vol 2 ch 10" as "ch xx" or rename all the "ch xx" to "vol x ch xx"

I read some of the LN somewhere online, I dropped it I think maybe 80 chapters into it because the protagonist went full retard.

I just wish these sort of manga would tone down the game aspects a tad, because when you have to devote an entire page just for the stats and titles and whatever else is kinda silly.

Dex-chan lover
I think the thing I don't like about this is the artstyle but it comes from what I'm used to. It's hard to discern what they're even doing despite having supposed sunshine or light source.

I cannot wait until they start pushing out more stuff! Also, I've never seen that new artwork before it is getting me hyped up.

Great story and great characters. Honestly, I feel rather attached to the art. I'll also admit that the MC is kinda dumb sometimes, but no one's flawless. What a pain that the upload schedule is so abysmal~
I feel such frustration waiting for the manga chapters that come out so inconsistently :V so I resorted to the novel because I'm too impatient.

Just in case if anyone wanted to know, the novel is actually being frequently translated, and contrary to what Novelupdates displays, a decent translator has made it up to chapter 339 at the moment and still going strong. It's on Wattpad. Hardly anyone seems to know that and since the translations for the story listed on Novelupdates are a moshpit from hell, it's rated so low from there.

Saying it because the story's pretty great imo but it keeps getting dumpstered on due to a lack of decent/frequent access to the story (and mc's personality isn't too popular).

Users who are viewing this thread