Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Ch. 76 - Night Raid

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah! Chef Ryu getting a serious fight instead of just being a comedic relief character!

But damn.....way to make the 3 girls look useless as all hell. They should have at least be shown doing some damage to him before he beats them. But no, just instant defeat.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking Zelyse. All my homies hate Zelyse.

It also takes far too long for that fucker to stay dead. At least Zelos kinda gets a redemption.

• Angry
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
But damn.....way to make the 3 girls look useless as all hell. They should have at least be shown doing some damage to him before he beats them. But no, just instant defeat.
Those girls had a tough time against some slightly strong bandit group as well, and their level is around 20's.
Surely you can't expect them to be able to face of against a Rank B compriable, especially when they didn't have their best gear because they were working part time while inside the city.

Dex-chan lover
It's sad that Fran's spotlight is getting stolen, but we wouldn't get an interesting fight if Fran went up against these ankle biters.
Fran's on her way:
one-punch-man-saitama-genos-running-skau1ag68iupi9wh.gif

Dex-chan lover
"What is this, a surprise attack?"
Well, it's an attack and you're surprised.

That's a knife handle. Which makes it a knife. Legally speaking.

Fire magic darker than twilight? No, no, what's darker than twilight is a Dragon Slave.

Wonder what hit the hardest, the stone on her cheek or the mental damage?

So, a fight between two buff guys. I prefer smol catgirl. But these guys can have their moment as long as it's not too long.

Dex-chan lover
Why would you not bring your best equipment? Do you just randomly carry around spares? I can understand not bringing equipment or taking lighter equipment for easy mobility. But you wouldn't just have random spare equipment lying around to just grab on the go, you'd always carry your usual equipment

Also, how did a C rank guy escape an army after killing a prince in combat? He'd long be dead

Well I guess this is what happens with filler added by the LN to try to stick in new content (none of this happens in WN, they don't even exist)

Dex-chan lover
Why would you not bring your best equipment? Do you just randomly carry around spares? I can understand not bringing equipment or taking lighter equipment for easy mobility. But you wouldn't just have random spare equipment lying around to just grab on the go, you'd always carry your usual equipment

Also, how did a C rank guy escape an army after killing a prince in combat? He'd long be dead

Well I guess this is what happens with filler added by the LN to try to stick in new content (none of this happens in WN, they don't even exist)

I'm pretty sure Judith is talking about her armor. The rest were carrying around their weapons.

Most countries in the world are not strong. This kingdom and 1 other kingdom are the only ones who have 1-2+ A/S ranks without a divine sword in their armies. Most countries at best have a group of C-ranks that can deal with B rank threats.

A reminder that B-rank threats are National threats, aka the country is in serious danger of harm. Also a reminder that people gain no experience to grow stronger from killing other people only from killing monsters.

Dex-chan lover
putting them in jail is equal to putting magneto into convinement instead of executing him

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
:huh: girls really were getting oneshot
TBF theyre actually fairly comparable to Fran without Fenrir-Sensei. Its just that Fenrir-Sensei is the 8th most powerful weapon in the universe

the problem is that when youre facing threats Excalibark is rated for, being on the level of naked Fran is a death sentence.

Dex-chan lover
At least Fran was mentioned in the chapter?

If I'm reading a volume at a time, MC is okay to be afk, but when they're afk for the monthly chapter it sucks. So I'll probably enjoy the chapter more next time I read it.

Dex-chan lover
Remember when this was a manga about a sword at a catgirl, and not cooking and mercenaries

Dex-chan lover
Hope colbert actually strong and able to repel them, having fran as the only strong good guy (other than amanda and necromancy guy, but they rarely appears anyway) that resolved all fight get boring

Users who are viewing this thread