Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Ch. 76 - Night Raid

Dex-chan lover
Colbert would he stronger if he wore his maid uniform.
Psychological warfare is still warfare.
4wTHOX7.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
alright, colbert. show us what you got. let's not get too dependent on fran

Dex-chan lover
If I ever get Isekai'ed and get to choose some skill or power, i would definitely wish for a Debuff Skill which kills the Excitement of any Battle Maniac or those who like to act cocky because of being somewhat smart.
Everybody talks smack about Calm Emotions until the barbarian agrees to talk through his issues instead.
Calm-Emotions-5e.png

(Mostly I just use it to suppress fear effects though. Perils of a no-paladin party.)

Contributor
Huh, I didn't think the power gap was so big between the Scarlet Maidens and Colbert (B) who initially demolished the guy that was giving the girls so much trouble. He did say said they were just starting, but they really looked so weak in that fight despite Colbert calling them "solid gals" some chapters before.

Dex-chan lover
I don't translate, but shouldn't "my skill" be like "self taught skill" or like "unique skill"?

Group Leader
I'm no translator, but that look like what was written in the raw Raw 77, page 2 bot(77 & 78 is free atm).
Like I say tho, I have no experience translating, "my own technique" just doesn't seem to flow off the tongue.
我流武技 is what I have taken from the raw for this chapter. I'm a translator, but not for this group.

Users who are viewing this thread