Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Ch. 77 - [Berserk] vs [Iron Claws]

Double-page supporter
I'd like to see an author make use of the running backwards to escape trope a little differently. Put something small in the way. A rock, a curb, an unnoticed ally because the runner is too focused on the attacker. Hell, even turning around to pay attenion to where you are going if you are going to run away anyway would be a nice change.

Aggregator gang
Assuming "My own skill" is literally 自分のスキル, wouldn't it be better to translate it as like, "Personal skill".
My own sounds really clunky.
I'm sure there are other better sounding alternatives.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hate the cliche of leaving the MC out of the battle to only have them come in and save everyone at the last second.

Thanks for the translation everyone at LHTranslation

Dex-chan lover
She's also been jumping straight to murder with just about any mild irritant lately.
any example ? i wanna know what's "mildly irritant" in your Book because from my memory she only do harm strictly for really bad guy
most of the time she just knocked them up unconscious

Dex-chan lover
Good girl, Fran. Talking is not a free action, cut him down while he's soliloquising.

Contributor
Normally Colbert has his opponent beat with techniques, but his enemy is also cheating with that regen and other nasty stuff implanted into him.

Wonder why the girls kept spectating the fight uselessly instead of leaving the moment rescue arrived, it's not like they can help him at their level - best they could do is ask for help since they're outclassed by their opponents. Maybe they could even have asked Fran for help earlier since she ended up saving the day anyway.

I want Colbert to get his rematch with that guy and Fran to end that smarmy rogue alchemist.

Users who are viewing this thread