Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Ch. 77 - [Berserk] vs [Iron Claws]

Dex-chan lover
I assumed he was referring to her "stalls" name and "another" cause the first 3 they originally attacked, could very well be wrong tho, feel free to spoil if you know more 👍
wn reader, and genuinely no idea who another black cat he could be referring to. There isnt a lot of changes between the WN and LN, so unless there is new character I am pretty stumped by him saying that, as for that reaction they would have to have been strong and troublesome to him, which doesn't really leave options, Only two potentials come to mind, but I don't think he would struggle with one of them, and the other I can't see why he would have been on the same continent as them to have fought. So yeah got nothin, probably a change.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's fantasy with magic and all but instant teleportation to escape is just so lame, mostly to make an excuse and a shortcut to not write lengthy escape scenes. But Urushi can already go inside shadows and all so 🤷‍♀️

Also Fran is really a gamer; skipping long, boring, disgusting introductions lol

Dex-chan lover
  • One Piece called, they want their Armament Haki back. 🤣
  • Oh wow, I would never be able to tell if they were evil if not for their techniques with "evil" in them.

Supporter
  • One Piece called, they want their Armament Haki back. 🤣
  • Oh wow, I would never be able to tell if they were evil if not for their techniques with "evil" in them.

Monks and Iron Skin technique tropes have been around way longer than One Piece has been. One of the most common cliches in fiction, but you tie it to One Piece of all things.

Dex-chan lover
looks like the gods don't want the humans to use their own power, dude could have folded them with his original technique but his power was being halved and only the skills were strong.
not true.
There is another reason for it....

He got a seal placed on himself because of a training assignment from his master that cuts his power in half.
The seal can be undo it whenever he wants, but if he does he fails the mission and is going to get kicked out of the dojo.

So "My Own Technique" is the actual name of it?
I assume it sounds better in Japanese
yes, that is its name.
Read the spoilers if you want to know why.

His master ( who is a S rank btw ) invented his own martial arts fighting style.
And it become so good the gods allowed it to become a public skill.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I've missed Fran's murderhobo instincts. Colbert was pretty cool too, but he was sadly just a throwaway plot device to show how dangerous the bad guy was. Author did him dirty.

Dex-chan lover
man, i was hoping the side characters can deal with this without Fran. oh, well...

Users who are viewing this thread