Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 14 Ch. 70 - Facial Muscle Death Zone

Banned
If things aren't mentioned, they aren't significant. Now, that might differ depending on what it is, since some things aren't significant yet, but gender balance is something that affects the entire society, so it'd be weird if it hadn't been mentioned. I don't think the storytelling here is so loose that it'd miss something like that.

That just puts you at their level.
exactly it's doesn't matter and not affecting the plot, so why some moron hard on pressing their believe into fantasy world seeking for affirmation about it ? there's a lot of topic the series actually touch on that actually matter to world building

i mean if we talking about "what affect their soceity" there's billion thing actually matter more than disparity, they don't even talk about how their world economy work in detail because again, it's insignificant for the plot no matter how we impactful the subject are.

eh, put me on their level is sucha empty word. is someone shouting and throwing slurs in public and he goes insulting me.
im gonna just punch him in the face, not doing anything or being "harsh" doesn't make me the same level as some incoherent rambling moron.
absolutely non-point

Dex-chan lover
If things aren't mentioned, they aren't significant. Now, that might differ depending on what it is, since some things aren't significant yet, but gender balance is something that affects the entire society, so it'd be weird if it hadn't been mentioned. I don't think the storytelling here is so loose that it'd miss something like that.
If we're going to get to such a meta level, I recommend we start with "like reality, unless noted". And in the real world, women aren't fully accepted in many professions. Even if they have legal right to practice them, many people would not trust them as much as men doing the same job.
And yes, that includes soldiers.

Dex-chan lover
Evil cunny god! 😭😭😭😭😭 With tentacles! :dogkek: Old cultist got to touch her booba?
Then he was waked up at the best moment! (ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
The chuuni is going to be back in the future as they become friends with Fran.
But ultimately they are all minor side-character that only show up in this city IIRC.
( Even if Fran is going to come back here later on and they get another shot at screen time )
But I'm not telling why course that is going to deep into the spoilers)

The evil god(dess) also plays a huge part lore-wise, as they are among the gods who created the world.
but they do not act on their own all that much because of lore/plot reasons.
But we don´t actually know their gender in the original novel as far as I know...

From this arc forward we are going to meet a lot of evil god(dess)-aligned characters.
And what happens in this arc is going to be a BIG part of the plot and future arcs as well.
The gender was revealed if you read far enough into the WN but not yet in the LN. Still really cool to get an actual depiction in the manga. I wasn't expecting that.

Aggregator gang
Huge Evil Good has smoll breast :smugnako:

Screenshot-2023-09-14-00-28-17-688-com-android-chrome.png
😭

Users who are viewing this thread