Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Uh-Oh

Fed-Kun's army
I like this manga but the next chapter will be the deal breaker. If Fran shows independence from the sword and depend on her skills even just for a little while until help from the sword or party member arrives I'll continue to read it. If she ends up being saved by the sword before her talents are tested I'll drop this manga.

As it is ....the sword have been doing everything. More than anything I look forward to the growth of the MC. Like most Isekai, I drop the manga when I see that the MC is way too OP. This manga was already an exception to this rule. I hope she can fend for herself even just a little while but if she remains dependent on "master" then there's really no point to continue reading. I hope the next chapter don't disappoint me.

@Thugio I actually DON'T read those. It's not my jam.

@Sekitoba
Yeah it pretty much a double chapter since the raws are released in parts at times.

@kanaloa
Clearly you haven't read the novel WN or LN versions.

Aggregator gang
I won't forgive you if you dare to touch my Fran, Kumoko.

@Thugio Is the novel good ? I'm looking for something while waiting for the 5th volume of Faraway Paladin.

Btw does Fran have any "skill" without the sharing skill from Master ?

People somehow find the need to explain their standards for an Isekai story.

Also for @AthalosJ
It's a wolf familiar that Master summons. They name him Urushi.

The stealth boob joke with the Trick spider lumps and how they get implemented with the Trickster spider is well done. You might miss it if you don't look closely at the trick spider lumps, but if you go back you will see it after you see the Trickster spider's transformation.

Dex-chan lover
Guess Kumo is next on Frans Kill list of OP Isekai MCs.
@Mabbo dont worry, Kumo will end up as dead as Oga Rou.
@passepartout39 its a fun read.
@kanaloa Fran is growing into a perfect MurderHobo, but it wont happen immediatly, the series takes it time giving her not only power growth, but also character growth, something super rare in Isekai stories. Also remember the MC is the Sword as well as Fran.

@passepartout39
Yes the novel is very good. If your enjoying the manga I would say to give the novel a read. Yes Fran has her own set of skills besides sharing and even though she shares masters skills, Fran's own skills do grow as well.

Dex-chan lover
@AthalosJ
Summon Familiar skill. Swordad summons a shadow element wolf, and blasts through the dungeon in a mad rush, screaming telepathically as he tries to find Fran. The elf ends up overhearing while keeping up with the wolf, and she becomes the second to learn swordad's identity. But yeah, Fran's in a ton of danger, as the teleport trap unequipped Sensei, cancelling skill sharing. The wolf becomes an important member of their team.

Dex-chan lover
2in1 chapter release. I kind of noticed this, when I read the "to be continued..." at the bottom of a page and it just went on. I for my part dig it, because:
[ul][li]It's half of the cliffhangers, which is good on my heart.[/li][li]Also the chapter would have been waaaaay to short even if I know, the next one would be released in 2 weeks and we end up with the same amount of story up until now. And I didn't miss it two weeks ago, as I forgot about it temporary. Happens all the this. I'm only mad when stories reappear after a too long hiatus. (New mangas this few chapters after 2 months up to well established mangas after 6 months. Berserk is constantly breaking my heart.) "Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita" is well off and 1 month is no problem.[/li][li]And way too short means for myself, it would have been an unsatisfying read. One satisfying read > two unsatisfying reads.[/li][/ul]

How to detect traps without the trap detection skill: look for the floor tile that's 10 cm above the ground, never step on a singular tile always step on the cross section of 4 tiles at once so there isn't enough weight to push the tile down, always look down at you're feet

Users who are viewing this thread