Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - To The Sky

Double-page supporter
Why do people who find Laputa immediately try to destroy it. Don't say Balse until you've had a chance to explore dammit!

As soon as i started reading this series, I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool if they did the Alolan Raichu thing and had Fran surf on the sword?" and now it happened. Cool.

The Laputa reference was too tamed on this one.

@degenerateafro
Why do people who find Laputa
immediately try to destroy it. Don't say Balse until
you've had a chance to explore dammit!

That was a isekai checklist for Sword-Dad. At least he's aware that you just gotta say it for the trope's sake on the WN. Here, he just said the word and that's it.

The artist clearly went to Daicon IV in their youth. Thankfully he didn't feel the need to put Fran in a bunny suit.

Aggregator gang
SO VERY NEGATIVE. THEY ONLY TAKE AND THEY NEVER GIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96WFtOOj8G8

Aggregator gang
@Huapollon nope, I don't since most references get censored most of the manga's I've seen.
when I saw that flying castle the word "Balse" popped up already in my mind before I saw the MC said it later...

Urushi is a boy afterall... checking the merchandise while Fran was riding the sword lol (page 11).. huehuehue

I was thinking the whole wind surfing using a sword was really familiar from many chinese xianxia novels and such.. folk always seem to fly using swords in those.

Users who are viewing this thread