Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - Sailing Through the Sea

Dex-chan lover
That Prince and Princess both aiming for our girl. They should also learn to be a bit more suspicious of the adults around them.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't understand Satia's comment to her brother. Is she implying she's actually a crossdresser? Or is it a poor translation issue?

That's the true essence of a cat(girl) right here.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
@ultimatehaki I think the typesetter missed the word being of "being a gentleman is hard". The meaning is that she as a female can do things that would be interpreted as sexual harassment if done by a man, and because of that he's envious of his sister.

Dex-chan lover
That is a interesting fish concept, would be great to use to harass seafaring dnd adventurers

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
So the siblings want to smash Fran? K

inb4 octopus tentacle monster.

@Warmuffin i'm now just imagining a situation where a fighter or someone else throws meat into the water and then boom a dragon turtle

Dex-chan lover
@Warmuffin

My group has had such a bad track record with boats (not just with our current DM, but with various ones) that we've collectively sworn them off. If we need to get somewhere we either:

A) Teleporting

B) Flying.

C) Walking

If none of those are options, we will dig our way there if we have to, but we're not going by boat.

Dex-chan lover
On Earth, a tuna that big would have been overfished to extinction a hundred years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread