Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - The Nuisance of the Sea

Dex-chan lover
@oftentell That is because they come in different sizes. This one just happens to be very large.

The reason for the complications is
Multiple of them merge into 1, this is why it has many hearts and fast regeneration, so the bigger it is, the more other worms it merged with and more hearts

But they make for tasty snacks
For leviathan

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
A tiny little "a" because the font doesn't support those characters lol.

As i dane i would like to inform you about the spelling of "Midgårdsormen" "ormen" means "the worm" while "midgårds" is "midgard's" so the way its suppose to get split when splitting the name would be "midgårds-ormen" and not "midgård-sormen"

But thanks for always translating this manga its one of my fav's :D

A... nuisance? You call a ship devouring snake a nuisance? I don't wanna know what a serious problem looks like then.

I just wish to use this moment to say how much I adore the father/daughter like relationship between Master and Fran. It’s just so cute.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the world eating snake can survive instant death over 20 times, regenerate large portions (like the size of an apartment) of its body in minutes, keep up with a fast ship, and eat said ship whole. This must be the EX boss that you can fight at any point in game.

Dex-chan lover
Well, knowing my viking history, you need an ox head, a strong line, and Mjölnir. Oh, and you need to be Thor, Son of Odin. Nice to see the worm's actual name, Midgardsormen, being used.
Fun fact: Midgård can also mean Middle-Earth. Sound familiar?

Double-page supporter
"it's just a matter of time before it reaches us"
"at this rate it'll catch up to the ship"
but at no point is this creature not right near the ship

"I'll go inside!"
*instantly melts*

Users who are viewing this thread