Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

Dex-chan lover
Other than Goblin Kingdom, this is the only self-evolution isekai story I like. The problem with most of them is that the protagonist inevitably gets way too overpowered. It helps this story that the overpowered thing is a sword and that the sword wielder is a cute cat girl that is still vulnerable. This manga is a good adaptation of the original web novel, but the translation for that are way ahead of this. As of chapter 14, it only has adapted up to chapter 39 of the web novel while up to 178 of the original has been translated.

G

@encrypted12345
Well english translation is on par with the japanese one, but is understandable, the manga started much after the web novel and drawing a comic is more time consuming. We have 1 chapter/month and i guess is ok.

Contributor
@encrypted1234, I wouldn't say she is that overpowered, if you have read the last few chapters of the LN translation you'd see why, or at least, she isn't the only one being OP

Contributor
Hopefully LH continue to translate this and not abandon like their other 10000 series, i'm a bit worried, i prefer a better and less workload group to pick this up.

Why do I feel the protagonist is a sword just to have an excuse not to put his sword in catgirl's scabbard?

This isekai is definitly much better than the average, thank you guys for translating it.

I that panel on page 27 hinting at the nature of her evolution a bit too much, or is it just me?

Dex-chan lover
I know Fran's race isn't looked highly upon. But damn, these Beastkin are assholes. This is the second time one has made mention of killing or enslaving Black Cats. What makes it worse is that there's only been two.

I wonder will Fran still be a loli if she evolves. It would be funny if she got shorter instead.

What will she evolve into? Nekomata or something of the short? (just adding an extra tail, duh!) Page 27 hints at her being struck by lightning, so not much info from that...
Also, you can find a russian troll even into fantasy lands, damn blue russians! ?

Users who are viewing this thread