Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

Should Fran have the generic loli voice or the silent loli voice (Ex: Kanna Kamuy)? i'm leaning more towards the later with excited Fran having a more generic loli voice but still the silent type

Edit: Silent loli voice is the way to go 10/10

Aggregator gang
Catgirl-daughteru + sword-daddy isekai.

I can dig this.

That's one good isekai.

Amanda's super annoying though, hoping she realizes sooner or later fran isn't just a kid.

edit: new chapter, fran's still great

DeAaOqcU0AE1JZR.jpg:large
I found this, If this is the armor that Gallus is gonna make in the manga, I am gonna be so mad at someone...

Dex-chan lover
Fanservice armor: The more it reveals the more def it gets. ?

Dude, it's just fantasy and all magic.

I believe these armors are made with magic enchants in mind, so i believe most of these are made with "magic metal" woven in the textiles and that's why it's so light and the defense enchants make it better than any other light/medium armor, now if you want plate armor then that's another thing, they are stupidly expensive and if you want it to be made of "magic metal" then you'd better sell a kingdom or two, but seriously these armors are not made to take the full force of an attack, just to let the weilder not be as defenseless as using regular ol' plain clothes

@monkey123 the question is, why aren't you?

Supporter
Just the adventures of a sword and his adopted daughter.

But I gotta wonder why so many isekai incorporate (or rely entirely on) stealing skills from defeated enemies? Between that and the other tropes infesting the genre (game mechanics as part of the world, etc.) I wonder if that's a symptom of isekai being a pretty derivative genre overall...

Skill stealing is probably because the growth in power of the main character is generally the core of the narrative. Spending years to develop the skills through practice would just take too long and limits the ability to develop really bizarre skills. It's also why those manga tend to run out of things to do with the story once the character is so overpowered there can't really be any narrative tension.

... It works much better when the OP character is a bit more in the background, like this manga or death march where he's OP immediately but him gaining power is not the plot.

Fran? As in Dafran the Overwatch player? I can't belive they made a manga about him. This is awesome.

@Swagner Don't worry, we won't have many skill stealing moments in this one. This skill has a very long cooldown of multiple days and is pretty much rng, until maxed. It's not a really dependable skill and the MC will rarely use it. their progression will still depend on grinding levels, unlike other LNs where skill stealing is the MCs main power.

Users who are viewing this thread