Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

Oh, is it finally time for him to show himself to someone other than Fran? This'll be interesting.

@dieseldargon Kumo Desu Ga, Nani Ka? is hands the down the best isekai I've read. This is one of my favorite isekais, but I'd put Kumo several tiers above it. Saihate no Paladin has been pretty good too, and shows a lot of potential, so, unless it ends up being a serious disappointment, I'd put it above this as well. Mushoku Tensei is maybe on about the same level as this on average, though that series has much higher peaks and much deeper valleys than this. I think I'd also put Wanwan Monogatari, and maybe The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic on the same level as this as well. Regardless, definitely not the pinnacle, though it's up there.

Is death mage actually even that good? I read the 3 chapters of the manga that were out on this site and thought it was edgelord trash. Does it get better later?

On the subject of the manga
I don't remember any spiders having a human half in the WN, though it's been a while since I read it. Not gonna lie, when I hit the panel showing a naked lady's torso I just thought "I don't remember Quelaag being in this series."

Double-page supporter
anyone here remembers dave the barbarian? this manga description reminds me of the sword in that cartoon

Dex-chan lover
yeah i don't remember the 3rd evolution of the trick spider being a drieder/arachne like monster.

its almost time for the good boi wolf spirit to make his appearance. the hype train is now off the station.

Rtd

Does anyone know which WN chapter corresponds to the latest manga chapter?

Dafuq are the sla....translators doing?! The Raws are already a few chapters ahead!!!

Did the translators drop this? One of my favorite novels and among the best Isekai mangas.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Best doggo is finally here, he looks a bit less cute than i had hoped for, but he is awesome regardless.
Also Merry Christmas everyone

Users who are viewing this thread