Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

Dex-chan lover
Never try to become the guardian of a main character. It doesn't end well.

Man, this is so good, but take sooooooo long to release a new chapter...

@BloodySorcerer
Pretty sure he maxed it out already. I don't expect they to steal skills when the can acquire from mobs, but I expect it to have a role playing effect in the future, like it had now.

imagine being reincarnated into a sentient sword wtf lmfao this manga is some how good. Im still waiting for an isekai truck manga where the person kills the truck.

You know I like this manga a lot, but I can't help but feel that if she ever does evolve she'll go from being the cute loli cat-girl into a beautiful mature woman. Which I'd be totally against. If that does happen, I'll probably stop reading this.

@yarnnnn it's coming in the next jump magazine. A sentient wheel cart. It knows skills. You'll see, don't underestimate isekai

@MarceloYuri He has only used that kill 2 more times if I remember right. He doesn't really like resorting to the skill and aknowledges the danger in becoming too dependant on certains skills to solve problems. It'll even become an important point in Fran's progression in a few arcs ahead. Aside from this skill there is also the one that detects lies, this is one other skill he is trying to not abuse anymore.

Without a doubt one of the best isekais I've read so far..!
Master is great, but Fran is just so damn adorable! *q*
Also Amanda, I just love her! lmao
I need moreee~~~~!!

I've read whats translated of the WN, I can safely say that if this isn't the pinnacle of the isekai genre then I don't know what is. Maybe Death Mage but if that's the best one, then this is a close second.

@dieseldargon,

Death Mage and this are by far some of the best isekai out there. Death Mage's world building and charcters are top tier. This focus more on the "skill" aspects which doesn't just have skills as an aspect of the story, the story focuses around the skills in this story.

Maybe Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu as well but that can argued.

Dex-chan lover
@dieseldargon lots of people would say Mushuko Tensei.
Personally I rank this pretty highly.
Others are Overlord, Youjo Senki and Isekai Tensei Soudoki

Users who are viewing this thread