Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

Dex-chan lover
Not really a spoiler I don't think but: Yes! Jean Dovey will be in the next chapter! I loved him in the WN and he looks great here.

i kinda feel like Fran will be Super Strong even w/out Master and be a good Demon lord and rule with democracy of all races. And the sword will return back to japan and live a happy life, get married and etc.

Dex-chan lover
i caught up because it was rated so highly but... it was nothing as special as I hoped it to be. Oh well, at least protecc cat daughter moments make it worthwhile

7/10 at best, manga is boring with nothing interesting happening throughout. Uninteresting MC welding a OP lame isekai sword, typical RPG elements and throws a bunch of text that I won't bother reading whenever apreasal is used. Art is good but all the other characters apart from the catgirl's looks are soulless.

Dex-chan lover
Same here.Glad I wait for the comments of the impatients and their pain reading this dubious traslation group.

Dex-chan lover
Come on, guys. Google Translate isn't that bad... At least it knows the difference between a "diary" and "dairy".

It wasn't amazing, but the daughter aspect was a nice touch. Again it wasn't bad either. Reading it was enjoyable, will come back another time.

Dex-chan lover
even the ones that say they are specifically google translated are better than this

Dex-chan lover
Makes me wonder why people compain about LHT for this series when it is a joint scan and if I remember well LHT just provide the raws.
Also, Wakga does a good job.

Aggregator gang
@vodkavodka maybe it just isn't your cup of tea. try revenge and harem mangas for more excitement 😋

this one will have some revenge in the future though but it gets rather easily resolved in the wn, I really wish they don't go the wn cheese easy mode game route.

Users who are viewing this thread