Tensei Shitara Ore ga Heroine de Aitsu ga Yuusha Datta

So we have the blue thing with Aqua (Konosuba)
the yellow thing with Ristarte (Cautious Hero)
will Azumi become the
Code:
red thing
to finish our primary colors of useless? XD

@humbleoverlord I mean, only if those tags appear together. I don't mind any one on its own. I've got other genres excluded that I don't want in the "All (AND)" exclusion mode.

Also you've got them set as include in that link of yours.

"Plan to read" But it would be hilarious, if he was forced into role of heroine despite being a boy. Reason can be even far fetched like, "Azumi-sama, ppl r dire need of cuteness to fight fallen army. So, pls become saintess!!!"

Azumi is a genderswapped guy but as far as I'm concerned, he's just a typical tsundere girl. He thinks of Taiga romantically and acts like a stereotypical anime girl anyway. The story's plot is very weak and it's not very deep. I think this is just about how much fanservice can be thrown in to be a fun read. And despite my criticisms I do think this is fun to read lol. The art is nice and Azumi and Taiga are a fun duo.

Dex-chan lover
@Shizomist
you'd be surprised to learn that humans psychologically are all bi- so it wouldn't be that weird for a guy to have that sort of feeling after becoming a real girl.
Interestingly that is could be considered true as for "All bi".

Though for the case of after becoming real girl that's another topic because in this story, the plot force him to do so.

It would've been different if we got another heroine in the story which leaves either the genderbent person went for the same sex relationship or go with straight one.

So imo, in this case. It's all a forced writing to follow the title written over it. Not exactly because human psychologically or something..

@Shizomist without any sources I won't believe you. Especially because we are raised with hetero as the norm but there are people who can't be together with the other sex. Why would someone go against the norm and risk being bullied/mistreated/disowned by parents when we all are bi? Doesn't make any sense. That would also mean you choose to be gay which is a conservative arguement against same sex couples.

it's really fun to read !! but doesn't this just feel,,, homophobic a little to y'all??
there's no foreshadowed romance in their original world,, as soon as there's a gender swap into another world a romance plot develops. still fun to read regardless: the humor is light hearted and the art is pretty. but ,, y'know what i mean right?

Users who are viewing this thread