Tensei Shitara Ore ga Heroine de Aitsu ga Yuusha Datta

I usually don't like genderswap, but she's more girly than most heroines out there, so it's not geh.

Has the same vibes as that goddess of love cursed heroine the comedy gag manga. I like it

@osqmu if you feel gay when you got turned into a girl and gets horny when seeing a dick, then yes, but until you told him you're actually a guy it's not gay

Dex-chan lover
Is this one of those mangas where a guy gets turned into a girl and falls for another guy for no fuckin remotely logical reason? Just wanne know if I should avoid this like tha plaque.

Dex-chan lover
@Iskarioth
Yes, its one of those stories where the plot forces them to fell in love with his friend/random dude that happens to be there, etc.

You can see it on the description.

Dex-chan lover
@xaelath Ok thank you. I will avoid it. One Bokugirl experience is enough.

I don't care if people wanne turn off their brains or feel a little gay but I fuckin hate it when they make up shit to justify it to themselves and others, because it does not make sense. If you are a straight person go slobber all over another person of the same sex. If you can and enjoy it you are bi at the very least (good for you but don't tell me how straight people feel)). If you can't that means you are straight and that won't change even if someone uses some kinda magic to stuff you into the body of the opposite sex. Period. That's how being straight works ( as a matter of fact it's kinda the same for gay people only inverted): they feel uncomfortable when they have to make out with the sex they aren't attracted to.

Dex-chan lover
@Iskarioth
If one boku girl is enough for you then it's probably best to avoid most genderswap when there's Romcom tag because I can guarantee you that 90% of it will have the same formula.

Get a male turn into a girl,
Then make sure they fell in love with some random dude or most of the times it's their closest friends while also cucking the heroine (such as Boku girl).
It's technically already a stereotype lol.

This doesn't count body swap because it'll have100% het relationship and averagely gives a better romcom experience to read. (Most of it were Shoujo though)

Dex-chan lover
@PanicTears see that's the thing, most of these types explicitly do, like Boku Girl where the DUDE literally was in love with a girl, only to go gay for no apparant reason other than having the traumatic experience of losing his physical body matching his mental state. It's BS and it always will be. A straight person stays a straight person regardless of their appearance ( or if you wanne be nit-picky, they will be gay afterwards, not before)

@Xaelath I am aware of that, some manga tropes deserve to die. If anything, that would be in all likelihood a traumatic experience that would break most people. Instead it's used as romcom material of the most unrealistic type, and that's saying something considering it's manga.

@Iskarioth

Wow kiddo, if you dont like the genre why would you even click on the link? Fucking wild what trans/homo phobes do to try to get attention. Sad really.

Even then there is, again, no hints or implication the characters were straight to begin with. Heck actually Azumi is probably an unknowing/closeted transgirl even in the real world with how easily she adapted and how she was instantly "I was pretty happy" over the situation along with how she likes being called cute.

Dex-chan lover
@panictears wow didn't take long for one of your ilk to appear. Guess what, as a straight person I wouldn't read yaoi because it doesn't interest me and isn't in my strikezone. That doesn't mean I "hate eem gays" so kindly go fuck yourself and your bigotted self-rightous outrage.

This is a manga, they don't have your otherworldy concepts in japan. It's a duck, not a platypus - aka they just wanne turn a guy into cute girl and pair him with a guy ( for selfinsertion). Nothing more. And since I have a functioning brain I want a story with a premise that makes basic sense. A straight guy falling for guys simply and solely bc he got forceably genderswapped DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. Hence why I don't like it, so shove those unfounded and unrelated -ism accusations up your neatherhole if you can't make decent argument.

Edit: and to follow up on your fallacy there are absolutely stories that are worthwhile like Transjitter which albeit gruesome is actually realisitic and I read bc guess what I'm phobic to BS and people like you, not genderswap.

@Iskarioth

Uh, Japan has trans people too. Heck there are two confirmed trans people in the current arc of One Piece. A transwoman and a transman.

Love when your "ilk" get so upset at being called what you are though. Always humorous.

Users who are viewing this thread