Tensei Shitara Ore ga Heroine de Aitsu ga Yuusha Datta

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you everyone for the reviews, you guys saved me from picking this up and having it ruin my day with mediocrity.

Dex-chan lover
completely 100% average... it's so average, I have literally nothing to say about it. uh it's average, mediocre, it's not bad and it's not good..... uh better than nothing? but worse than other things? .....

it's average. don't expect a masterpiece, but it's also not as bad as some things out there

Fed-Kun's army
Heroine? She's weak and useless. Hero's "follower" or "companion" would be a better descriptor.

It feels like satire. The author is making fun of how useless heroines are in shounen mags. This time, the heroine is originally a dude and he's (she's?) the protagonist.

Ugh ... the art is good and i really like how the heroine look but ... what is happening with the story? Where are they going with this? Like why is the heroine acting like a girl from chapter 1 already?

i came here just for the heroine and that is enough reason for me to follow the manga, s/he just soo cute.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be the bastard that makes the comment counter go up to 70!!!
but yeah liking this so far, hoping it goes on long cause it looks like it could get real interesting.

@Forcy I tried tampering around with the fit settings and even tried viewing pages in long strip/single/double and it still turns up the same for me. Same pages are still glitched out. Thanks for the suggestions. It's ok though, it's not like I missed anything significant 😅

Double-page supporter
I guess this manga is not everyone cup of tea. I read it merely to see what happens next. The story is kinda weak but I kinda like the artwork.

Schrodinger's gay.

Genderswap guy gets hit on by his best friend.

Solid 8 out of 10. If it were a sandwich, it'd be a lettuce sandwich with a lil bit of mayo. Not satisfying, but can't complain.

Users who are viewing this thread