Tensei shitara Otome Game no Sekai? Ie, Majutsu wo Kiwameru no ni Isogashii no de sou iu no wa Kekkou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

I just feel like the villain wanted to be friends with the girls but couldn't express that properly cuz shes a tsundere

Dex-chan lover
o---o there's a prologue with more exposition isn't there? lol
many thanks

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't feel like 1.1 More like 1.2

Starts in the middle of nowhere and even though i havent read the WN, i know that something is missing.

Fed-Kun's army
this is an awkward place to start lmao i feel like i've read the novel but i can't place it because of such an awkward start??? i'll keep reading tho bc i'm curious and the girls are cute, i hope they're friends

thank you for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly she says she was isolated 2 years after an incident, but doesn't specify what incident. Is it safe to assume there was an extremely abrupt timeskip and the sentence meant the accusation of theft suddenly had her isolated for 2 years?

In fact, the entire end of this chapter was abrupt and weird. "I know ..., because I have memories as alice. ANYONE THERE!?"

Fed-Kun's army
Is there a Chapter 0 or prologue? Feels like we are missing important info.

Thanks for the translation. When things are clearer I can see this being real enjoyable.

Double-page supporter
I feel we are either missing the prologue or that this is one of those very low quality, rushed into manga light novels, that's trying to make a cash grab of the isekai wave of popularity that's in these days. I mean the manga is low quality, the source materiel I've never read so can't judge.

Dex-chan lover
I guess...she's the villainess, and the heroine was going in expecting her to bully people?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm confused, another example of why chapters shouldn be split in parts it leaves a bad first impression with how abrupt it feels.

Thank you for translating!

Hope it’s better to wait to release a full chapter than cutting it by parts since this intro seemed like it was all over the place and is confusing,

But great work on cleaning the pages though!

Users who are viewing this thread