Tensei shitara Otome Game no Sekai? Ie, Majutsu wo Kiwameru no ni Isogashii no de sou iu no wa Kekkou desu

Love it, hope there's more and also hope that the stories will be more interesting cause I'm getting bored rn cause of waiting and waiting...

They had a pretty good starting point and then jumped backwards to her being 3 years old learning how to read BEFORE getting her memories back and she somehow understands what the wicked maid said? Not only understands but comatose her? Sounds like someone doesn't know kids very well.

Fed-Kun's army
The random time jumps combined with the idiotic chapter splitting just makes this painful to read.

No...no no....dammit I speak quite fluently Japanese....but this was just cringe...its one thing if i'm watching a Japanese drama or tv show or an anime....but when it is a translated manga I want to read it in plain English...ofc I don't mind the honorifics being in Japanese but other then that... no....

Edit: I didn't realize it was April fools day.... let's all hope this is a hoax....T.T

I don't think I will ever enjoy this tradition. Especially because of the time-zone difference, it really just tends to feel like "oh, well this is going on again, guess there is nothing to read for another few days." Especially now of all times having nothing to read for several days freaking hurts.

I want to shot myself in the balls. TURN IT BACK, TURN IT BACK!

Yeah, I'm not even going to attempt to read that. I've learned that on April 1st to not read any new chapters. It gets real crazy

Contributor
I cannot for the life of me discern anything resembling a plot, which makes the in media res of the first chapter a bit odd: The first chapter is clearly a plot-hook for future goings-on, but not enough is said to actually hook us with anything. And the transition halfway through the first chapter, to the real beginning of the story, which then shortly jumps back another couple years further back to the backstory, is laid out in a needlessly confusing manner (or so I felt).

All that said, pacing and presentation issues aside, this seems amicably interesting enough.

@Pokari I felt the same, the start felt chaotic and too short for me. The "family problem" was solved in a short manner with no real suspense or tension. I though the "first enemy" would be smart and be a challenge but no... It got ended in a few pages...

If the execution get better the story can be nice with the academy stuff/learning magic, though it'll probably be ok-ish at most for me.

Users who are viewing this thread