Tensei Shitara Paati ga Otokonoko-Darakedattakedo Danjite Ore wa Shotakon Janai!

Power Uploader
@MinGenius

Yeah dude, it's a comedy — good job on picking up that it's not a serious, Shakespearean tragœdy or a peer-reviewed, academic publication.

Thanks moralfag, we didn't know that either about that being illegal — now let us enjoy our lolis in peace without some wacko invading a strip whose entire point is that gender is irrelevant with "Here's my gender, what's yours? Let me make it all about the genders of the readers."

Dex-chan lover
@MinGenius From my experience in the novelupdates forums, you'll find more women reading BL than straight or gay men. I've found that the audience is 90% filled with women from interacting with them! (And that's a conservative number since so far everybody I interacted with about this topic there claimed to be women...here I'm just going by their words that some men can still be found on those sites.)

...but I don't know if that counts for traps. Maybe the numbers are different here for mangas that feature traps. (Cause, you know...traps are cute.)

Power Uploader
@tanjung I see it more as propaganda about how much gender is exaggerated, especially with lolis.

Homosexuals are just as much genderfags as heterosexuals; both live their lives by made up gender rules and præjudices based on gender when they often couldn't even tell the difference if they weren't told.

Dex-chan lover
Now this the time for you to reject reality, lower your IQs and now you will ignore that they are have dick and see them just as cute lolis

Power Uploader
@Veruschka lolis with dicks are considerably better, as far as sexual servicemen, than lolis without dicks, in my opinion.

Nevertheless, let us not dwell on such minutiæ — 'tis but a small anatomical difference.

Group Leader
qLUp9hi.jpg

@xAiyden Bruh you got Nagatoro as your pfp, this trap stuff is higher than that shit

Dex-chan lover
There's a line to be crossed between "these guys are cute", and: "I want to fuck em'."
This one has crossed that line.

Dex-chan lover
oh shit here comes FBI......AGAIN

FBI OPEN THE DOOR

me: HOLY SHIT I JUST CLICK IT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread