Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Ibun: Makoku Gurashi no Trinity - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Onset of Calamity (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Going to attack some kids, how terrible of them. I hope they get destroyed.

Thanks for all the quick releases!

Dex-chan lover
Is this Spin-off about to get dark?

Man, gonna be interesting...

The manga will shift towards a darker more graphic tone than what we've been reading so far. If you don't want to read that I suggest not reading till chapter 18 at least.

The part of the main storyline that I hated the most...and consequently the part of the story with the most hype (cough Season 2 cough)

Dex-chan lover
Yo seeing a different POV of the events to come would be amazing unless Foss died as well :(

Dex-chan lover
@pizhhh no she is not part of Rimiru's geneology so he can't revive her. If she dies she is dead because Karion is defending his country and revive is a skill created by raphael

Dex-chan lover
is it the same war? urgh, please don't tell me..

those 3 heroes will show up and especially the dude enjoying going for vitals even on children will pop up, since we have some lost children here

@Liquidxlax It doesn't matter if she is in Rimuru's geneology. And resurrection is not even a skill, it is a kind of operation that became possible only because souls were successfully left untouched

Double-page supporter
All this time I thought this was post story, but it's in fact a side story.

Everyone:"foss Is gonna be a victim?"

Me:"......dude,in the series they state clear that every victim (expect shion)was a hobgoblin,how can be foss?even because foss Is a new invented character, can't interact too much in the main story,if She was one of the dead She would be mentioned(you know second person strongest because between all the dead, because all the other are hobgolin and most importante She world endend be the only dead Person not named by rimuru) in the main series even because all the member of the people that have died and than become resurrected have become parte of the of a army(the One of shion that technicaly should be bodyguard for rimuru) ,so foss with his streng Will be at least mentioned like vice or something like that(plus like other people have have mentioned, this method,at the time, Is been possible thank at the link in the genealogy,so if She

Well damn...

Reading the first half of this chapter just gives me similar vibes as watching the last 4 episodes of the Season 7 Clone Wars series (if you Star Wars fans know what I mean). "Rimuru-sama returning from Ingracia soon" and "Demon Lord Milim has declared war against Carrion"? Things begin running directly parallel with the main story and you just KNOW that the bad times are about to come...

Users who are viewing this thread