Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Ibun: Makoku Gurashi no Trinity - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Proud Roar

Oh, i didn't knew he was alive damn it's good to read the side histories

Dex-chan lover
Veldora be like
53D068271AD142CA261AEA9CAA5762815A8F10F2

Man, the chills from their battlecry...

Trinity has the best feels from a side character in the Slime-verse

Dex-chan lover
It's so good to be able to read this side story. I wonder how Veldora will be seen by Foss. Also looking forward to the trinity coming back together.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no the trio is going to meet at the battlefield huh, welp shit

Man, loving this as much of not sometimes more than the original series.

Thanks a ton for the awesome scanlation!

ive been thinking this after the farmus arc started but i feel like its such a waste that theyre just rehashing what went on in the main story. sure its featuring different main characters but what is happening is still the same. and a lot of stuff is unnaturally explained to the public so that foss can get involved when this information should be kept secret. i want to see their own lives and how they do things as part of the foot soldiers, not everything that happened again from foss’s eyes. they could have explored so much lore and background but they just ended up making them as close to the main cast while not actually being part of it as possible which makes it feel weird. it hits some points where it gets personal for foss but not as much as i would have liked. oh well

Sometimes I wonder, do Ifrit feel lonely when he no longer share the room with Veldora.... Or more like 'good riddance'...

Dex-chan lover
whoahhh it feels so different.... the spin off really really good...

Users who are viewing this thread