Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Ch. 47 - Chasing After the Big Game ☆ 3 Stars!

more like she felt like it was smaller than the last boss which they caught and ate before. and got a revenge match with the fishies that could eat her in terms of size.

Dex-chan lover
Yo wtf thought she’d become food instead she hunts the food!?!

What kind of gangster rabbit outside of Arifureta is she lolol

@Hollow7F Not sure if you mean I'm confusing the plot or the style of this spinoff, but as for plot,
the war that was mentioned a few chapters ago refers to the Tempest/West vs Eastern Empire war. Since Hinata is back in Tempest, this should be after the whole thing has concluded since she's not defending the Western Nations from the Empire's northern attack. Makoku Gurashi no Trinity is currently in the middle of the Tempest vs Farmus war, while the main manga is a little past that and is now on The Octagram Soars Brightly arc
. As for style, the main appeal of this particular spinoff for me, much like Trinity, was to get to see the behind-the-scenes or "civilian" perspective of these events we got to see from Rimuru's perspective, i.e. see the war as a normal person would.

TL;DR What I was expecting was
a more in-depth look at how the war affected the townspeople, rebuilding after Velgrynd's
attack, etc.

https://mangadex.org/title/35479/fukushuu-kansuisha-no-jinsei-nishuume-isekaitan is the last page

Users who are viewing this thread