Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Ch. 47 - Chasing After the Big Game ☆ 3 Stars!

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@aneljek wouldnt it be easier to just call it spear tuna instead of coming up with some new fish species?

Yo wait, we don't get to see anything else from the war? That's it? No civilian perspectives of the aftermath?

Dex-chan lover
@KupoDesu oh it's that one, NVM then, won't even bother to read because of the "sexual violence" tag and rape in the synopsis

Dex-chan lover
@_tomoe_ i think ur mixing this up with either the main series or the side work of the 3 demon lord underling girls

Fed-Kun's army
And it felt like it was only yesterday when she was tied up and used as fish bait

Dex-chan lover
Makes sense in dumping the work on flamaire when it is her own faction who makes the demand!

And it kinda does make sense that she is fairly strong despite being a coward, she was named by a demon lord after all.

2 questions-

1. Is Midley san( the muscular bald guy ) a original character of the main series?..If yes then can you jug up my memory of him.

2. What's the name of the manga in the 2nd last page...I'm a degenerate I know..so help me out please

Users who are viewing this thread