Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata

Is this story before or after the empire invades? If after, how far ahead is this side story?

Dex-chan lover
i'm got a bit confuse in this part...
made me think.. Do read this left to right or right to left??....

G5.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
oh wow just realised thats the dragon from the beginning veldora o_O

Dex-chan lover
If you haven't checked it out yet, the anime version of this (its prequel really) is pretty good. Its funny that Goblin Slayer has an anime (also good) running at the same time. Rimuru has just met the goblins in ep2 while Goblin Slayer is, well, slaying them.

Fed-Kun's army
@Andiza No, this is what happens when you rate things high all the time. The grading system loses it's power and anything below 4 stars is deemed mediocre by the mjority, who forget that 3 stars already means it's above the average(above the mediocrity which is pretty much what 2 stars means. Why? Because people are stupid and believe that the grading system works like this: 3 stars is in the middle so it means average). Especially if were's talking about restaurant stars(Michelin Stars) where a single star already represents a restaurant that is above the average. Which is equivalent to 3 stars or 3.0 in a normal grading system from 1 to 5.

@BloodySorcerer yeah, the only dungeon/labirinth that can resurrect you is "pretty good" and dont forget she is just a normal people and not professional one so her scoring is bad

Fed-Kun's army
The Three Stars mean it's excellent. She's using the Michelin System where 3 Stars is the absolute max anything can get. Just getting a single Star is considered a lifeteim accomplishment for most establishments. Getting three basically means you're God Tier.

Edit: Link to info.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelin_Guide

The amount of spoilers in this manga is magical lmao.. I don't understand why would they release this manga, considering things here happpened waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond the main manga.

just looked a 3 pages and its so many fucking spoilers wtf. maybe read this in like 4 years once the manga or anime catches up

If anyone is concerned about spoilers you should either wait 3 years for the manga to catch up or read the novel instead.

I reccoment the novel, it's pretty great. You may be hesitant if you've never seriously read before but just try it! I started reading novels 3 years ago and now prefer it to manga and anime.

I guess This Manga take place after Great Tenma War cuz Here Rimuru's cloths are usual than different; The labyrinth is being rearranged which occurred after the war; The city is stable; Moreover, Benimaru is married (Based on the photo)
*Can Chloe change between child - adult form ??

Why the heck is no one translating this? It's got like 28 chapters already...ffffs! Yes I know it's all spoiler territory, but for those that have read the LN...

Group Leader
>Why the heck is no one translating this? It's got like 28 chapters already...ffffs! Yes I know it's all spoiler territory, but for those that have read the LN...
Well, if the demand is that high I might as well start my patreon.

Dex-chan lover
the very existence of this manga splendidly spoils the main manga and the anime.. wow.. 😒

why don't they concentrate on things that matter tho.. you know.. the main story line..

even konosuba fcking pestered with spin-offs.. while the manga is slow af..

Users who are viewing this thread