Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata

Group Leader
The author is self-aware,
how rare

just add some beatboxing and boom it's a song

There aren't any missing chapters, two translators uploaded a chapter 13 when really the photoshoot chapter is ch 13 and a test of courage part 1 is chapter 14. Meaning that finest sweets is actually chapter 18. Didn't see anyone else comment about this so leaving this here in case anyone was as confused as I was
when the kids randomly showed up in the labyrinth

Dex-chan lover
Why is everything being given a 3 Star, really not sure?

On a scale of 5 (be it numbers or stars), 3 is usually considered as "average" or "above average" (except in case of Hotel's, were 3-star is usually considered as mid-quality status).

Wonder, if the Star Scale system in Japan is different from rest of the world.

This has to take place after the main series is over right? I mean, nothing shitty is going on and everyone is having a good time.

Edit: Never mind. I'm stupid. This happens around volume 8-10.

Dex-chan lover
it doesn't seem to take place at any specific time in the main story because all the kids are still there but hinata's and the vampire lady's also friendly with tempest.

@Morose Thats because its not using a 1-5 scale, but a Michelin star 1-3 scale. 1 in this case is already above average, meaning you are worth looking into, and 3 stars is a coveted reputation that only the best of the best get and maintain. If you don't get a star rating, you either haven't been checked or weren't worth it. For the record, there's only 137 resturaunts with a 3 star rating in the entire world, so that should tell you how prestigious it is. Getting even one Michelin star raises a restaurants reputation, and getting 3 plants you firmly as the cream of the crop.

This entire side series is basically "What if Michelin's tour book guide was run by a rabbit girl who's special ability was evaluation"

Also not aimed at you, but where's 28? It seems to have been skipped.

Group Leader
@Aech
The missing chapter was ch30~34.
That chapter 29 in here from magazine but in official volume was chapter 28.
The chapter 30 in here was actually chapter 29
The chapter 31 in here was actually chapter 34.5

This has gotten confusing here.

So there are two chapters listed as 20 though one of them shows on the pages 21.
However the one listed as 21 also shows 21 on the pages and after that it fits again........and now there is no chapter listed as 28 and no chapter that shows 28 on its pages.....

as far as I understand the manga messed up somewhere there and they fixed it by going to number 29 where with the error 28 would have been?

Thanks for verifying if anyone actually knows this - I am just guessing by what I can see here xD

Group Leader
@Irrigatio Dont worry, it just magazine numbering was messed. Numbering from in here was refer to official volume numbering.

Group Leader
@Irrigatio Dont worry, it just magazine numbering was messed. Just use label chapter in here because starting volume 4 ch20 is from official volume numbering order

Dex-chan lover
aaa bamboozled again. I'm not planning to read this side-story until demon lord arc on main story is done

Aggregator gang
...Anyone know how far into the light novels this takes place? I've got all of the officially English translated ones (aka up to Vol. 7).

@Keansor Well it goes past volume 9 (fan-translated up to this point) for sure. I'm guessing it's at around volume 11 or 12 currently?

Users who are viewing this thread