Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Death~ and Reincarnation

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what just happened?
Is the storm dragon dead? Or is the Kirby physics and stored in some alternate dimension?

Aggregator gang
@Sh4dey the dragon was eaten alive not dead. he was just sealed inside. he becomes shogi buddies with ifrit who will join him later in rimuru's stomach.
the dragon's soul will be released and he will take a human form as he is given one of rimuru's clone as medium. (poor ifrit remains sealed since he is way too dangerous)

Dex-chan lover
Anime just dropped and its looking good. They cut the cute talk about the hero though. Hopefully thats as bad as it gets.

why rimuru didn't
evolve after getting a name? is this addressed in later chapters or slime simply didn't have any evolve branches?

Dex-chan lover
@pikokola I don't recall that being explained here. Maybe the novel mentioned it but they don't here, or I forgot about it 'cause it's been a while since I read this. I suppose if I had to guess, I'd say it's because he was never a normal case to begin with, or like you said perhaps slimes just can't do that.

Dex-chan lover
@pikokola
reincarnated people probably dont evolve because they actually already have a name
most people use their old name anyway

@Kampfarsch
but name could be
overwritten like what happened to the lizard guy at the end of orc disaster arc, even using same name, and he did evolve after.

Aggregator gang
They omitted way too many details in the manga, I'm kinda worried about that

Reread #6......... haaahhhhhh I really don’t like this one month update schedule but I can’t complain because I don’t know how hard it is to do these stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
You can't tell in the anime but before he reincarnated he was a hentai protagonist

it’s really rare to see tsundere dragon 😍 I luvvv this kind of reincarnated anyways, than the harem verse

okay guys im re-reading rn because got in the mode and i just thought of something i thought of this when going through the wiki fandom i clicked on saturo to see the voice actor and when i was scrolling through it shows Epilogue not telling you what happens because SPOILER but rimuru does something in it and i think that explains the first page FYI if anyone can guess what i avoided without looking at the wiki i will mail u a cookie that is the size of your car no lie

in the anime to get the skill stab resistance it said get stabbed and die man that's dark and straight forward

Double-page supporter
Cmon.... Ultimate skills from the start. First minute reincarnated he meets ultimate dragon? Helpful one.... Has an AI that answers every question possible.

First chapter and plot armor is already shining and indestructible. Don't know how everyone rates it above 8, it is clearly 6 at best

Users who are viewing this thread