Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - The Burdens of Heroes

Fed-Kun's army
Chloe is love!!! Chloe is life!!!

Leon was an otherworlder who came with Chloe but after that Chloe got summoned again by Yuuki I think thus after gaining strength Leon kept trying summoning until he meets Chloe again and that's where he summoned a girl who was dying because of burns and decided to fuse Ifrit into her.

Double-page supporter
FREEDOM SCHOOL!!!

qccnLF8.jpg

Double-page supporter
@Noun
@Blip
Since before dying Rimuru was a he you could argue that it's a he, or that he turned into a being/creature/slime without a gender. You'd be kind of right either way, but I think since Rimuru doesn't seem to care either way, it seems like using neither fits better. Sorry if it seems like I was arguing with you Blip.

@Blip @Leo80221
Kinda feels like one of those "sex =/= gender" situations. His body is sexless, but he at least considers himself male mentally , so it's probably just fine to refer to Rimiru with "he" and be done with it.

Group Leader
Such badass-ery from Such a girly face rimuru-danna.
You earn my respect!

Dex-chan lover
I have a slight feeling the anime will skip the orc arc due the fact they don't show it in the openings and endings. I hope I'm wrong on this...

Fed-Kun's army
All the girls have the hots for Rimiru as far as the spinoff is concerned and while he may be sexless as a slime he does still self-identify as a male. I haven't seen the original Japanese but does anyone know what pronouns the slime uses? I'm assuming it's a "boku" situation, where his femalesque form is a "boku girl".

@daime17 I hope the light novel change or explain that in a better way. Like how the monsters can't lie got changed to Cromwell might have felt guilty or pity and decided to save Shizu in this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread