Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - The Burdens of Heroes

Fed-Kun's army
I felt it so short, although it was a long chapter, how is that even possible.
we are finally in this arc, this is going to be interesting.

Shizu Onee-Sama !!!
wait.... you're not her ! who are you ? what did you do to her ? did you puff puff her ????

@Chrona

He uses 俺 (Ore).
Ib7iTDf.png

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the [LN] for this, but from the pacing of this chapter this felt rushed besides the foreshadowing from previous chapters before, the five kids I believe, I honestly forgot the number even after reading the chapter, were presented in a way that it felt like they were kind of like forgettable side characters.

Even in the original WN Leon did save Shizu, what they changed here is how Shizu perceived Leon's actions.

I hope it was a coincidence where Rimuru was thinking of the 2 people that can easily level a country or 2 were actually related:
C8.jpg

Double-page supporter
Ahhh yiisss...this is the goosebump i've been looking for!

@infocam Haha. I personally find it funny. The two of them are truly similar. Then there's how personality-wise Milim is more similar to Veldora than to her own father.

Fed-Kun's army
@Waoweewoo
Thank you for providing that. Then it's incredibly self-evident that Rimiru was and still considers himself a man and using masculine terms in regards to himself.

do not click the spoiler, you have been warned..

hnghh, this manga adaptation from LN is so goooooooooooooooooooood..... seem like the author did polished and construct the story in LN version and not rushing for rimuru to become
demon lord

Users who are viewing this thread