Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 11 Ch. 51 - The Queen of Spirits

Holy shit people, you're reading a free translated manga and all you people do is complain, at least thank the translator while you're at it.

Good gawd people can't enjoy stuff
Also Thanks Shurim!

I really wish i understand what's going on lately. It used to be where everyone was happy when stuff was translated or a new chapter came out in manga or novels. That wasn't even too long ago. Now everyone's just whining and making it seem like the whole thing is already done and they are just holding back the translation from us.

@DaoLaw I'm gonna drop you a spoiler here... This series has none of that. Demon lord and Hero have a special meaning within the story yes, but not the meaning you are used to hearing, so you won't find anyone in the "Ten Pillars" that's pure evil, dark and edgy... If you want to drop the series this is a good point to do so, you see, this is not the kind of story where stereotypes are use to ascertain a character. For more information please do check the webnovel.

Group Leader
@ac1d1c
vpc4lJZ.png

@ac1d1c if you want a super-literal and dry translation for everything, just use a machine translation.

Seems like the most common trait of Japanese fairies is being annoying. She has funny expressions tho.

Fed-Kun's army
@aFFi ... hahaha, nope.
About two thirds of the current Demon Lords are powerful enough to easily beat Rimuru.
The only ones out of the 10 current demon lords who would have a difficult fight against Rimuru at this point in the story are Carillon/Carrion(depending on the translation)(he's the beastman one), Frey(the harpy-like one), Clayman(the manipulating one) and Ramiris.
However, Ramiris is a special case. Her powers in her Labyrinth(which she can summon anywhere and shape in any way she wants) are INSANELY powerful. It's just that they aren't combat-focused abilities. Also, she currently has special circumstances and is in a weakened form. In her past form her power was comparable to that of Milim and Veldora.

Then, as for all of the 6 other current Demon Lords, they are all insanely powerful, though they are also all eccentrics who just do their own thing.

Group Leader
@Sancturil
Oh, thanks.
That was actually really useful to know.
You actually managed to explain to me everyone's powerlevels without spoiling much of the story.

I'm impressed.
Thanks again ?

Fed-Kun's army
In this thread, people who complaining by judging a character based only from first impression... and the other is people who give spoilers everywhere...

@XionXD You're the second person saying I want edgy character XD, i didn't know that I was that bad at expressing myself. It's not that I want to find a character cool or anything, I just want some "realist" in this fiction where everything and everyone is cool and all, I'm complaining about the character of the demon Lord because I don't understand how they could be attribute the name of "Demon Lord" which is used to make people fear the say person. The thing that bother me is that everything is so good to the mc, his every actions seem blessed by the God of luck, just the fact that he smoothly encounter and became friend with the queen of the fairy when it was clearly said that even the race of dark elves who worship them for generation doesn't even have the chance to see an High rank one and even less the queen of them all. I'm just searching reason in a thing just used to satisfy the author fantasy, I'm he dumb one here.

And I know that there's a LN, I just don't want to lose time reading it since even the manga isn't fully my type, and I already have difficulty in reading those that are my genre so I know pertinently that I will just drop it in some corner of my computer...~

Users who are viewing this thread