Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 11 Ch. 51 - The Queen of Spirits

Contributor
If you wonder if these kids will become bullshit... Yes.

And the golem Rimuru makes for Ramiris? Also bullshit.

IT'S CIRNO'S SISTER!!

If Ramiris in the anime is voiced by Yuka Iguchi... this will be awesome and funny at the same time.

Well, I'm still waiting for Rimuru to encounter a demon lord, I'm only seeing kids with super duper power/knowledge since the beginning of this...~

@Kisato I tough my enthusiast for this story was already at the lowest, you manage to make it even worse...

I just want for this to end quickly and let place for other really interesting one~

Double-page supporter
@DaoLaw Are you expecting the usual dark and edgy cool-type characters as Demon Lords? This ain't a shoujo manga.

Double-page supporter
@XionSteel The author FUZE has actually stated that the opening lied about which characters will be making an appearance. So maybe the Anime wouldn't go as far as Hinata's debut.

First if all, thx @shurim for the release...

The plot/arc in webnovel and lightnovel are totally different but the content are kinda same somehow...

Though, in web novel, certain thing happen first compared to light novel..

Like this plot with ramiris and 5 children...in web novel, in happen way later(and there is few other plot before this happen) than light novel...

So yeah, the author tend to re organized or redo the certain arc/plot in LN..

Also, you might get confuse if you jump straight to ramiris arc in webnovel..

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis I prefer this to something that would have been more traditional. All in all this meeting was highly amusing. If she looks like a fairy, she should act like a fairy. This fulfilled my expectations in that sense perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping for a beautiful spirit queen like ID had, but Ramiris's rotten personality has already won me over.

Group Leader
Rimuru refused to call himself a Demon Lord fearing the power of the rest of them. Mostly because his first contact with one was Milim.
Now we learn that Milim is actually insanely powerful, even among the other Demon Lords.
Now, seeing how much stronger Rimuru is when compared to another "normal" Demon Lord, he might actually be strong enough to be like "Demon Lord N°2" in terms of strength.
With that "Sage voice" in his head, he's probably N°1 or 2 in terms of knowledge.
And his "Monster Country" make him one of the strongest generals with the strongest army in the world.

I wonder when, if ever, he'll chose to take the title for himself, because he probably far surpasses most Demon Lords' powers combined.

Double-page supporter
Okay, this is a bit of a spoiler, but it finally touch the topic of the demon lord.
To put it simply, Demon Lord were originally ancient being that had something peculiar. Milim was the greatest threat, an uncontrollable mass of chaos and violence. Ramiris is the Fairy Queen, basically an immortal being with a lot of influence.

They are not necessarily evil, but they are completely independent and are each doing their own business.

I'm not mentioning the others because it would be a spoiler, but just knows that among the Demon Lords,there are basically two categories : the original demon lords, monstruously powerful (Milim, Ramiris), and the more recent that are generally weakers.
Actually there is an easy way to differenciate them but it's a spoiler so :
Each of the greatly powerful demon lord got a Unique skill named after a Seven Deadly Sin or a Demon. Ramiris got her mind control. Milim got a skill named Wrath if I remember well. Cromwell and the other dangerous ones each got one and... Rimuru will as well. And he will join them.
Freya, Karion and Clayman on the other hand are the "new generation" of demon lord and the gap between them and the others is incredibly huge.

Supporter
Spirit Queen looks like someone that spent too much time in Excalibur's cave - those faces are great

Dex-chan lover
"You can't compare us! It's like comparing a dragon to a slime!"

mrw-i-hear-isis-is-killing-smokers-because-smoking-is-suicide-158620.gif

Veldora might has something to say about that.

Dex-chan lover
i found really stupid that a SLIME founds odd that a fairy is a demon lord... like seriously dude?

@gigabarto So he shouldn't find it odd that the faerie queen, whose job is to guide the HOLY and provide heroes protection of the spirits would also somehow be a DEMON LORD...? *thonking*

Users who are viewing this thread