Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Souls That Can Be Saved

@bocchi since rimuru destroyed ramiris robot he promise to her to get a new bodyguard
Thus he summoned greater demon then told the demon to go inside the metal body ,after that he named that metal doll with berreta bcs he remind him with weapon from his world

Power Uploader
So, because she came from the future, looks like a grown Kuroe, kissed Rimuru, then hopped straight into Kuroe's body, I'm assuming it's herself from the future, in some sort of time-paradox? I don't see how it could be anything else.

Double-page supporter
Why should we rely on the whims of spirits when we can just manufacture obedient ones with magic?

Rimuru is such a badass.

Hoo boy. If the foreshadowing wasn't enough in the chapter, you know something big went down when the comments are filled with spoiler tags.

Why didn't Rimuru try to get a spirit for himself? Or does Ifrit already count as his?

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like I still don't get magicules.
They seem to just regenerate but he can evolve a monster, thereby increasing their magicule capacity by spending magicules, and you can apparently buy a hundred years of a greater daemon's service with a fistful of them. That's some damn cheap labor.

Think of it like spirit energy.
And he's been able to supply it at the rate he has because of Veldora.

finally chloe got her overpowered skill
manas: chronoa or spirit of time that basically her future self soul from different timeline

Contributor
@Kanol,
keep in mind he is unconsciously borrowing magical from Veldora (its in the after stories of the official english manga(Not included here))

Code:
Mod edit: Please put this sort of thing in spoilers.

Avoid clicking on the spoilers unless you'd like to be spoiled of content that'd fit in Season 3

Dex-chan lover
Argh I want more?!

Can someone tell me the web novel chapter thats after this event?

Users who are viewing this thread