Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Souls That Can Be Saved

Double-page supporter
I also read this translation, it takes longer but the quality is also higher and easier to understand. Thank you!

Yes! I've read a lot of the translated (WN?LN?) that was being done by Clown, Kuma, and now Guro. I like that the work by @shurim is closer to their work and over all makes a lot more sense / fits the character's personalities better. Ty ty

Dex-chan lover
@NovaXII I haven't read anything beyond this chapter, I was just posting that as speculation.

But I guess speculation counts as spoilers anyway? Or did I just have that confirmed as truth by a mod marking it as spoilers?

@Salfaro You're really close to correct tho, so half/half. When speculating it's safe to make sure you point that out, or put it in spoilers.

This time... Your speculation really isn't too huge a leap to make given the art is right there!
But tbh it's a bit more complicated and actually an important part of the story that I'd personally advise against looking into... unless you genuinely like readying the translated L/N or W/N by Clown/Kuma/Guro, which seems to be finished recently. Only extra side stories left to translate.

I got pretty far in the the L/N translation, but I kind of dropped reading those when the anime/manga was getting translated. I'm personally more comfortable with the LN, cause it's very nature of being all text means things are literally spelled out for me. ;P But the manga and anime are more than good enough, there are very very few small details that tend to get missed on the manga and the anime only a little more rushed feeling, but overall while I'm more comfortable with the LN, I perfer the Manga.

It's time! For a few chapters lef till the descent!
I have read both wn and LN. So let's go boys!

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know this was
back to the future

hmm looks like to me that Chloe first time around didn't get a spirit, died in early adult hood which is why the spirit looks young and instead of disappearing went back in time to be the 'spirit' for her younger self thats my take anyway.

Dex-chan lover
SHURIM!!
While I'm kinda happy to have another scanlator working on this serie I can't help but be drawn back to the original workaholic weeb.

That was suposed to be taken as a praise through a joke instead of agressive...

Dex-chan lover
It's been some time since I read the LN but wasn't chloe suposed to disapear (be dragged into the apst) after the spirit summoning and getting the spirit of time or something?

Code:
Mod Note: Please keep spoilers spoilered.

Dex-chan lover
@Fuko
Didn't knew*, not know.
Also it is wayy more complicated than back to the future...

Contributor
@shurim
At page 14 (or 261 according to the scan) just before the last panel, I think you forgot the word "Fire" in the queen's dialogue when she was talking about the high ranking spirits, which led Rimuru to ask if the fire spirit was actually Ifrit.

After that "I love you" I was positive the little girl was going to die or something, thank goodness I was wrong

I feel like the last "spirit" was like the girl herself from the future. That's why she kissed Rimuru first.

Users who are viewing this thread