Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Souls That Can Be Saved

@zeisol Makes sense, maybe something could've gone wrong with making a spirit for her, due to Rimuru running low on mana.

You all saying how the spirit looks like her is quite the amazing one.
Yes, that was her from the future. There are reason why she came in order to change the future, idk much since i only read the web novel but she's quite the important character, just like shizu izawa.

That moment when you click on a spoiler to figure out if your hunch is correct and you actually don't regret it

Dex-chan lover
@NeetGod @timesen @zeisol
I'm expanding NeetGod's spoiler
She is actually a skill(soul of a skill) from an alternate timeline where rimuru couldn't become strong(got killed by hinata quite soon when they meet) and the main villain(keep it a secret for now even if it is obvious ;p) got keikaku doori. She is actually trying to bind herself to rimuru with that kiss since she is in astral form and travelling to the past costed her quite a lot of mana. Noticing she can't she went to chloe(future owner of her) to make herself be born.

@forecast thanks for the information! *sigh* it's another reason for me to read the light novel but I've been so busy! T_T
I will read the light novel someday!

@zeisol the lightnovel isn't that far yet. The end of vol 4 is a chapter or two from the manga. I guess with the release schedule of yenpress you can still wait one or two years but the manga will probably be further at that point.

Double-page supporter
I see the pattern.... I see the loop.... I am here to break it....
Even if I am called unwanted and dull by all, I still shall retain balance.....
I am the 70th I shall complete the number 69 so the universe is balance!
KNIGHT OF THE NUMBER 70TH COMMENT! HURRAH!
And you @zeisol of 69 shall not lewd this land! Begone!

@MonsieurWeeb Wait....how did you know what comment number that was? XD
Please tell me you didn't count them all manually. But still that comment made my day. ^__^

Double-page supporter
@zeisol
Of course not zeisol
The brotherhood are not fallen from the methods and technology of current age
Our members have one of the best working condition and highest salary amongs non member peasants.
Of course we have our own apps for this kind of job

Fed-Kun's army
I want to see Beretta again, they seem pretty cool, also the spirit girl looks like Chloe and if it was a time warp thing it seems like the spirit is Chloe and then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy or whatever

Dex-chan lover
So, Chloe ended up regretting her marriage so she travelled back in time on her wedding night just to make sure she'd marry the slime instead?
That's probably not it, though I'm pretty sure it's Chloe, and it does look like she's wearing a wedding dress.

Little did the berretta knew, that was the worst and best trade deals in the history. simultaneously.

Users who are viewing this thread