Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 56 - Intertwining Thoughts

Group Leader
So, uh, for those who are complaining about the watermarks - it's not mine. I would never put them, because yeah, they ruin the image and get in the way. I happened to find a Korean translation from that site on the watermark, and since I thought better an English translation than none at all, I've decided to use this one, since the Japanese raw is still not available online.

Chapter number for 56, is actually placed on page 8. Not my idea, folks.

If it's really that awful, though, then I can take it down until the Japanese raws do come out.

Thanks for your support, guys.

Dex-chan lover
@Jesterly Nah this is sweet. I mean its good otherwise and if people don't want a watermark they can just stop and not read it can't they? I mean i didn't even notice it till like halfway through but if it was that big of a problem i would have seen it on the first page.

Dex-chan lover
Watermarked or not I'm just grateful this got updated. I mean the spin offs keep updated but the main story being dust off is weird.

@Kaarme I don't think that group of otherworlder can easily defect based on their conversation. Feels like they are being chain by some sort of contract magic. I don't read the novel btw so this is guessing on my part.

@Jesterly The watermark is pretty noticeable, but I'd rather have the chapter for viewing with this watermark than not at all. However, please do replace it with a none marked version when one's available.

Dex-chan lover
@Jesterly Your work is highly appreciated. There's nothing you can do about the quality of raws available to you, so it's cool. This is still a far cry from the watermarks in some manhua releases. They can render the pages practically unreadable in worst cases.

@Kyujyu I could be wrong but i think this chapter just came out recently and it's a monthly release so it is up to date i think.
the spin off have a faster release b/c they are quite a few chapters behind

Dex-chan lover
So the church told them to commit genocide. Seems like a great religion!

Also, the watermark is obnoxious, but it's better than having no chapter. Thanks for translating it!

Dex-chan lover
Will this now turn into a "creeping chapter by chapter closer to a disaster" mini arc? If it is, this will suck, as each chapter will torture us with treachery, injustice and the build up to something we won't like, for the next few times. I hope the mangaka will keep this as short as possible.

I want read the light novel, what chapter should i read if i want to continue reading from this ch.56

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update!

This chapter made me wonder if the human king the reason why the supposed hero (cromwell) became a demon lord?

P/s: the watermark is alright, no biggie.

@dadidu related, but what chapter does this correspond to in the webnovel, and is there a particular group that's best to read, I see a few different groups translated some of it on novelupdates

@Jesterly

Oh.... I see

Here's the thing with watermarks, people who hate watermarks. . . . REALLY HATE WATERMARKS.👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿
Like extreme road rage levels of hate. And there's ALWAYS enough of these people to be a problem because no one actually likes Watermarks, they just tolerate them to varying degrees of dislike.

@Dadidu @Captaininvictus The manga doesn't follow the webnovel (the online translations already posted out there). ALOT has changed but it is still vaguely similar to the webnovel if you exempt much of the worldbuilding and characterization. The current arc should be roughly around chapter 65 @ http://gurotranslation.blogspot.com/p/ioduction.html, but if you have some spare cash then you should try bookwalker and read the ebook of the actual LN (vol. 5, which just recently came out).

since manga is adapted from light novel, so yeah the story is changed. btw you already can read the light novel vol 5 since they already english translated

Users who are viewing this thread