Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 59 - Despair and Hope

Dex-chan lover
mhm, was this where the
Cook
was born? the series surely always had some intense chapters once Rimuru got angry, even moreo with
his best buddy being disconnected from him

2 or 3 chapter
THE DEMON LORD WILL RISE AND U HUMAN WILLL DIEEE

Man this comment section is funny. People don't realize that this is suppost to be a wake up call not a real consequens. And don't act like this did nothing the war is still happening and people still died.

@GerryCerryBery Lol, it's even worse if you think on how the phrase is only bad because of a stupid tranlation error. What Shiro really meant was "you're supposed to die when you're killed, which is why I'll return Avalon." Alluding to the fact that Avalon's regenerative powers would make him more than human. I'd put this meme on the same level as "What a beautiful Dwang."
Now this series needs it's own meme.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka: No, it was the same in the WN as well.
That girl gave Rimuru the solution because of the Myth (also the myth is closely related to some connected to Rimuru).

The things that was changed between WN and LN were, the Barrier was applied by people of the Church (that girl wasn't involved with it).
Also, those 3 kids from before (the ones who caused the issue) weren't in WN, neither did the Kingdom uses their activity as excuse to attack (in the WN, the people from the church just came in, declared that since the country was created by monsters it has to be destroyed, and then killed many people and left after declaring the war).

and this kids is why i dont read japanese manga/light novels aside from a few because most authors make their protagonist pussies that never do anything,tried to kill me 20 times? let be friends,killed my friends? well i will just revive then we can be friends...the fact that he was poorly prepared and got his ass handed to him would be a good thing but then author just goes,nvm this doesnt mean shit he can just rez then...in a medieval society not having enough power will just make you seem like a good target...

Dex-chan lover
@Darthodin
but then author just goes,nvm this doesnt mean shit he can just rez then

Yeah but if you consider that
he need to be a demon lord to rez everyone and need to harvest a lot of souls for that. It's not that friendly at all

Dex-chan lover
kek..
this is hard.. and one of the waifu is dead..

same shite happened (one of the waifu is not dead but dying) in https://mangadex.org/title/16105/tsuki-ga-michibiku-isekai-douchuu

this is why you dont befriend shitty humans..

boo no consequences?

they're just going to blueball her death like that then instantly foreshadow her resurrection in the same chapter??

what the fuck is going on, some real shit could've gone down
maybe could've been impactful

too bad the author was a pussy and had to have the tits in here

@mister_nobody You're remembering wrong. Rimuru also fought, lost and almost died against Hinata in the web novel.
Yes, this version is the light novel, thus with more things than the web novel(and with changes to make the story flow better). So it is indeed different, just not in the way you think since you clearly remember wrong.
Even in the WN, Rimuru didn't revive them right away. He only did it after he became a Demon Lord, and the way they are revived(and the scene for it) is the same way in the LN. Heck, even the part with Ellen being the one to tell him the fairy tale thing is also in the web novel. And he did fight Hinata in the web novel in the same way as shown in the manga and light novel.

Double-page supporter
@kuzunagi13 slight difference. the humans here tried to help them after the attack. even people from said nation (the merchant) offered goods and rations if they decided to go to war. rimuru just said no. while in moon-led theres still good people like the party he met and the former ace, theres just more crappy people.

Dex-chan lover
I love how everyone is jumping to conclusions instead of waiting to see what actually happens.

Stay mad manga only plebs.

Users who are viewing this thread