Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 59 - Despair and Hope

esp

I hope they keep some of Shuna's perspective in this. Maybe it'll end up in the spinoff.

Dex-chan lover
Man, that trashy human nation has an army approaching? Boi, if Rimuru doesn't go fucking ham on those scum and kill em all, this shit gonna go in my trash bin. It can only follow the "don't kill anyone" route for so long.

Dex-chan lover
Rimuru be like "not today old friend" at their deep seated anger and liability to become a catastrophe.

@mister_nobody
You remembered it wrong, in the WN Rimuru did fight and "lose" to Hinata, he also didn't revive them right away, he revived them after he massacred the kingdom's over 10k army and become a true demon lord. The timeline you talked about is where Rimuru didn't fight Hinata because Chloe made him stay longer in the city, he came back to Tempest before the attack happened, and then died by the hand of Hinata when she lead the army there. Basically Rimuru in the prior timelines is just a side character, and all that changed just because Chloe held herself and not asking him to stay longer in the city.

man, i just finished watching the fanservice ova filled with sunlight, bikinis, rainbow, unicorn and cupcakes.

and this? this awaits in the future? damn~

Group Leader
Am I crazy or were there demons summoned by now in the LN? Like, the golem he created for the faerie was a demon, and he had summoned some Archdemons or something?

Dex-chan lover
@fuadhika Wait,
I thought Rimuru didn't fight Hinata because Chloe could bear with her loneliness, which resulted with Rimuru departed early. Because of that, Hinata managed to sense Rimuru earlier and managed to avoid him. Rimuru who didn't encounter Hinata chose to take a long way route to enjoy the ride, which gave Hinata enough time to destroy the Tempest nation.

What I don't understand is, if my hazy memory served me justice, one of the reasons why Shion's undead army could be revived was because the barrier also blocked their soul to escape. Rimuru killed the human army, became the demon lord, then simply put their soul back where it belongs. However, if he went to a quest to seek that "legend of revival thing", wouldn't the souls escaped already by the time he came back? Wouldn't that result with Rimuru basically threading the devil path all the same? That's why I'm at loss here.

Double-page supporter
Can't he just tactical nuke the holy land and be done with it? 😏

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn
He could but he shouldn't as the other Demon Lords might take exception to that.

Fed-Kun's army
What?? that start had me going there like really hard, and they end with “resurrection is possible” really?? thats just cheap man

Users who are viewing this thread